|Employment Status :||Full-time|
Sunshine Health Facilities offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k). Sunshine also offers rich PTO benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
Minimum qualifications of the NAC:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Current WA State NAC or HCA License or eligibility to obtain certification within 4 months of employment
- Current CPR/First Aide Certification
- Experience working with psychiatrically impaired adults and awareness of behavioral management principals as applied to the chronically mentally ill is strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of psychotropic medications strongly preferred
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: