|Employment Status :||Full-time|
|Facility:||Sunshine Home Health|
Sunshine Home Health has an opening for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The RN/LPN job can be 32-40 hours per week and is usually Friday-Monday. The RN/LPN is responsible for providing direct “hands-on clinical care” for home health patients. The RN/LPN will also coordinate all aspects of care during patient’s home health episode and will make visits in context of intermittent skilled nursing services.
- Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Associates Degree, Nursing from an accredited program. BSN preferred
- 1-2 years with Med-Surg floor or Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility
- Home health experience required
- Experience with OASIS assessments is required
- Knowledge of age-specific populations in relation to physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural and intellectual needs.
Certificates/Licenses: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
The ability to drive throughout Spokane County is required.
Since 1949, Sunshine Health Facilities has been locally owned and providing professional care within the Spokane Valley and surrounding area. Sunshine Home Health is experiencing great growth and is under private and local ownership!
- active RN or LPN license in Washington State
- current CPR certificate
- valid driver’s license
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications