|Employment Status :||Part-time|
|Facility:||Sunshine Home Health Care|
Responsibilities of the Home Health PT
- Provide skilled, creative, discipline-specific therapeutic services to a caseload of patients
- Evaluate all assigned patients
- Develop and implement a patient centered treatment plan
- Periodically reassess and complete discharge planning
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy school.
- 1-2 years recent hospital, subacute or rehabilitation facility experience.
- Other relevant clinical experience in a community-based facility may be substituted.
- Recent home health experience preferred.
- Current Washington Physical Therapist License
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Current CPR Certification
Sunshine Health Facilities is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: