|Shift:||Full or Part Time|
|Employment Status :||Full-time|
|Facility:||Sunshine Home Health|
Great opportunity to work with patient in their own environment where you can really make a difference! Sunshine Home Health is looking for a home health RN to join our team! Home health experience is preferred, and candidates should hold an active WA RN license.
Sunshine Health Facilities offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k). Sunshine also offers rich PTO benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities of the Home Health RN
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s/client’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Contribute to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participate with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provide care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Counsel and educate the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
Requirements of the Home Health RN
- Nursing degree from an accredited program
- An active RN license in Washington State
- Current CPR certificate
- Home Health experience required.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: