|Shift:||Full-time or Part-time|
|Employment Status :||Full-time|
|Facility:||Sunshine Home Health|
Great opportunity to work with patient in their own environment where you can really make a difference! Sunshine Home Health is looking for a home health LPN to join our team! Home health experience is preferred, and candidates should hold an active WA LPN license. This position is flexible, and the schedule can be 20-40 hours per week.
Sunshine Health Facilities offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, and a 401(k). Sunshine also offers rich PTO benefits and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities of the Home Health LPN
- Contribute to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participate with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provide care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Counsel and educate the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
Requirements of the Home Health LPN
- Nursing degree from an accredited program
- An active LPN license in Washington State
- Current CPR certificate
- Some LPN experience in a nursing facility preferred
- Possesses a genuine interest and ability to work with geriatric and disabled persons